Encourage learning through play with the Lil Deenies chunky wood Five Pillars of Islam puzzle. This playful and aesthetic five-piece puzzle features aesthetic images relating to the pillars of our faith, helping children develop cognitive and fine motor skills while they enjoy sensory stimulation. Featuring images relating to the five pillars, this five-piece woodpuzzle is perfect for introducing little hands to important Islamic concepts. Ideal for children ages 18M+ to lay the foundation for learning about the five pillars of Islam.
- The Details
● Made with today's Muslim children in mind: this puzzle reinforces the five pillars of Islam in a fun and engaging way that your child will love!
● The five puzzle pieces are thick, so they are less likely to be damaged or break with rough play. It’s a safe way for your toddler to start building his or her fine motor and brain development skills.
● High-contrast colors are used to develop sight and visual recognition in your lil deenie.
● Full color photos are displayed beneath the puzzle to offer visual cues.
● Tested by a third-party agency; free of toxins and safe for children ages 18M+ Warning: choking hazard—small parts. Not intended for children under the age of 18 months.
The puzzle is an Islamic toy designed to help children bond with their parents while learning about the five pillars of Islam. Our package includes a helpful parent's guide on each pillar that we encourage using alongside the puzzle as a bonus teaching aid!
● The included drawstring canvas bag makes it so easy to take your puzzle on-the-go and offers a neat storage solution for puzzles once you're done playing!
● We also have a free, matching, printable coloring page so the fun doesn't stop with just the puzzle!
Warning: choking hazard—small parts! Not intended for children under the age of 18 months old.